Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Longsleeves

Meine Ausmisterei im Kleiderschrank der Kinder zeigte ganz klar: Neue Shirts müssen her!
Für die Tochter reicht vermutlich Brudershirts in Mädchenshirts zaubern, aber für den Großen mussten neue Teile her!

Having cleared out the kids' cupboards, I really had to conjure up some new shirts. For my daughter I shall be transforming boys's shirts into girlie ones, but for my son, I had to get my trusty machine out.

Also nix wie ran an die Maschine!
Ich finde, wenn man ein Shirt zuschneidet, kann man auch direkt weitermachen!
Genäht hab ich die mittlerweile recht fix...

 I thought that if I have to cut out one, I could cut out a few more at the same time. I can sew them up quite quickly by now. So far so good:
Hier der Zwischenstand:

Schnitt: aus einem Ottobre Heft. Pattern: Ottobre

Material: Öko Ringeljersey. Material: Organic striped jersey


Bei dem letzten Shirt hier gefällt mir die Halsausschnittvariante am Besten! Allerdings klappt das nur, wenn ein Schuß Elasthan im Jersey ist!  ;)

I just love the collar of the last t-shirt! It only works if there is elasthan in the jersey though.

Euch eine schöne Zeit,
B

\m/





2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous t shirts. I am very jealous of the beautiful jersey you have. I also find making the same pattern several times in a row helps speed things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! Just love those stripes.

    ReplyDelete